If your image does not meet ALL of the criteria then it will need to be re-supplied.
- Subjects must be alone, shot straight on, looking at camera with a friendly, welcoming & engaging expression
- Trainers must be in Personal Training uniform (green tops)
- All of the subject’s torso & head must be visible (including all of both shoulders and upper arms)
- Images must be good quality (in focus, well-lit, natural colours) – professional photography is great, but well-lit photos taken on a good quality camera or smart phone are also perfectly acceptable.
- Image must be high resolution, please supply original, un-compressed images where possible (a .jpg file that is below 500kb is probably too small)
- Images must be supplied on their own as either a .jpg .png or a .tiff file (i.e. not within a PDF, Word or PowerPoint file)