Boomerang Media Ltd takes privacy seriously and is dedicated to storing all personal data as securely as possible.
All personal data will be stored and used in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
What personal data do we collect?
- We only hold personal data which is necessary to fulfil our business needs. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, company address, company phone number as well as marketing preferences and engagement/order history.
How do you use my data?
- Boomerang Media processes data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
- Your data may be processed for the following legal reasons – consent, legitimate interests, where it is necessary to fulfil a contract with you or for legal purposes.
- We promise never to sell your data to third parties and will only share data with our trusted suppliers where necessary, including production and mailing houses, who are all compliant with GDPR. We will also provide access to personal data if we are obliged by law to disclose it.
- Personal information is collected through telephone conversations, email communication and the Boomerang Media website (as well as any affiliated directory sites).
- Data collected will be used only for sales, order, production and marketing purposes and will be stored securely on our internal server with restricted access.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you can adjust your browser settings accordingly.
For how long do you keep my data?
- We won’t keep your data for longer than we need to, so if you have not engaged with us for a long time or if we have fulfilled a contract with you and you have opted out of further marketing communication, we will remove your contact details from our database.
- The only information kept long-term will be sales, order and production records if you have made an order or have a contract in place with us.
What is legitimate interest?
- We may instigate contact with you on a marketing basis under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (PECR) if we believe that we have a legitimate interest in providing you with relevant information and it does not override any of your rights.
- We will only send relevant information which we think may be of interest to you but you can choose to opt out of further communication from us at any time. This can be done by unsubscribing to an email or getting in touch with the team using the email address below.
Will data be used for profiling?
- We will only use profile and automated decision making in relation to your purchase order history to send you relevant information and offers.
- You have the right to object to profiling and can exercise this by contacting us at email@example.com.
What are my rights?
- You can request to view/amend the data we hold on you at any time and can opt to be entirely removed from our database (we will keep the minimum amount of information needed to make sure you aren’t re-added at a later date). You can also opt out of your data being used for profiling.
- If you would like to exercise one or more of your rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to make a complaint you can contact the UK supervisory authority, the ICO here.
- Any significant changes will be highlighted to you via email.
For more information on how we use and store the data we collect, a fully comprehensive list of your rights or to exercise one or more of your rights, please send an email to Boomerang Media at email@example.com