Spring Forward with Shopping Malls
Why our shopping malls should be on your advertising media plans
Shopping mall audiences are making a steady recovery to what they were in 2019. According to the British Retail Consortium (BRC), shopping mall footfall increased by 11.7% in February (YoY), outperforming total UK retail footfall (+10.4% YoY), driven by the return of the office commute.
The benefits of our network of shopping malls
1. Excellent national coverage
In their own right or to scale up a campaign.
2. Proximity to store
To remind consumers and convert to sales.
– High frequency stores: Boots, Superdrug, Waterstones, GAME, etc.
– Destination purchases: toys and games, telecoms, etc.
– Entertainment: cinemas, dining outlets, etc.
3. Variety of formats
– Including digital and static 6 sheets.
– 8 large format, vibrant landscape displays across 6 malls inc. Bluewater.
4. Affordable and Flexible
– Target store level, day parts and/or day of the week.
Shopping centres are the place to go for a variety of engaging experiences from shopping and dining to entertainment, allowing you to reach a large and diverse audience with the intention to spend.
And these audiences want to be stimulated and inspired. According to YouGov, 51% of shopping mall visitors agreed that posters and billboards help them to become aware of new products & services.
Leverage enhanced footfall over the spring months
With spring/summer retail launches and key buying occasions such as Fathers Day in June, this is a great time to add our shopping malls to the mix.
Want to know how our shopping malls can help to amplify your marketing? Get in touch